Symptomatic of depression
depression as any disease has cause, symptoms and stage of development. Usually depression arises in a difficult life situation. With the modern rhythm of life, stress, fierce competition in all the spread of psychological diseases such as depressive disorders, which is a process of not sustainable psyche.
Depression is a depressed state, apathy, sleep disturbance, lack of concentration, early fatigue, headaches passing in the migraine.
“The term” depression originated from the Latin word depression, which means suppression. Depression is characterized by psychologists as a depressed emotional state associated with the change of motivational beginnings, cognitive dissonance and apathetic behavior.
Most often, depression develops because of serious changes in life:
- The loss of a loved one has a serious illness.
The popular kind of depression develops in teenagers because of unstable mentality. This type of depression in its development passes 5 stages, described psychologists:
In the first stage, a person denies depression and leads a normal lifestyle, does not notice anything unusual, especially dangerous to watch as a person losing a loved one, continues to talk about him in time, keeps his belongings and photos, prepares their favorite dish, As if expecting to see his house again.
Characterized by the following symptoms:
- denial of the fact of the event that caused the onset of depression;
- Unnatural good mood, bouts of uncontrollable laughter;
- Increase the duration of sleep and meals.
The second stage of depression experiencing grief is anger. Man realizes that it is pointless to deny what happened. He begins to look for the culprits in the incident and to throw his grudge against others. Here it is necessary not to take all the said sick to the heart, as it says resentment and anger that he cannot control the situation.
The following symptoms are manifested:
- Irritability, tendency to arrange scandals;
- Laciness, frequent mood changes.
Anger descends, the mental strength of the patient is exhausted, and he tries to listen to the recommendations of the doctor or relatives. At this stage, people begin to follow all the recommendations to overcome the depressive syndrome, because they want to fix the situation. A seriously ill person begins to take medication and seek additional information about his illness in the hope of being healed.
Syndromesof this stage are:
- Quietbehavior, consent to the intervention of close people;
- Frequent immersion in thoughtfulness;
- A persistent belief that they can change the situation in their favor withproper behavior.
At this stage, the person realizes the problem and falls into despair,starting to feel pain in full force.
Symptoms of depression are:
- Sleep disorders (insomnia, early awakening);
- Slowness, sluggishness;
- Apathetic attitude to everything happening:
- The patient nothing pleases, does not disturb;
- Reduction of self-esteem, feeling of morbid loneliness and irrelevance,misunderstanding; Depression, sadness, melancholy, gloomy thoughts; Propensityto suicidal thoughts (in the most severe cases-suicide attempts).
Over time, man realizes that the past needs to be left behind. Many peoplefind solace in children, in new acquaintances, in favorite business. Manrealizes that no matter what to live on, making the right conclusions.
Rehabilitation after depression.
When all stages of depression are passed, it is necessary to start a new life correctly. The main condition is to be thankful for those lessons that gave life, putting you in a difficult situation, from which you were able to climb out. Gratitude is one of the most important conditions of recovery.
In order to cope with the remnants of depressive habits, it is necessary to follow some simple recommendations:
- Walk more outdoors, it will help to bring the thoughts in order.
- Devote time to practicing your favorite thing: creativity treats even oldwounds.
- Play sports – you will become more confident and more active.
- Communicate with positive, successful people – they will teach you to lookat life differently.
- Go out in the light: in the café, in the cinema, in museums, at concerts.
- Upgrade your wardrobe and hairstyle to please yourself.
- Unwind: Take aromatic baths, learn meditation, listen to slow relaxingmusic.
- Rejoice in Trifles!